- Feature Links
- Accessibility/ ADA Compliance
Accessibility/ ADA Compliance
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, or a screen reader) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.
Accessibility Design Guidelines
Our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- We work to comply with Section 508 as well as WCAG 2.0 A and AA referring to website accessibility standards.
- If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- For additional information please review our Accessibility and Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Browser Accessibility Information
Many popular browsers contain built-in accessibility tools.
- Chrome Accessibility Information
- Firefox Accessibility Information
- Microsoft Edge Accessibility Information
- Safari Accessibility Information
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this website.
- To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
- To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the Adobe Reader Accessibility website which provides useful tools and resources.
Supported Assistive Technology
- Latest Version of JAWS for Windows
- Latest Version of NVDA for Windows
- Latest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- Keyboard-Only Navigation
ADA Public Meeting/Court Accommodation
- If you are in need of an accommodation for a Public Meeting or Court Hearing please utilize the following form to submit your request ADA Accommodation Form (Click Here)
- If you feel that you you have been aggrieved or that the City of Sand Springs has not provided an adequate accommodation please submit your grievance in writing using the following form ADA Grievance Form (Click Here)
- Grievance Process and Procedure Accessibility and Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- You can also Contact the City of Sand Springs ADA Coordinator at:
100 E. Broadway St.
Sand Springs, OK 74063