2023 Festival of Lights
- November 4th: Shop Local Sand Springs!
- November 4th: Sand Springs Chamber of Commerce "Santa Bucks" kickoff! More information here: https://sandspringschamber.org/santabucks/
- November 7th: Sand Springs Cultural and Historical Museum Charles Schulz Exhibit: Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown. Come visit to see all your favorite Peanuts characters on display! This exhibit runs from the 7th to January 1st. Click here for more information on the Sand Springs Cultural and Historical Museum: http://sandspringsok.org/178/Sand-Springs-Museum
- November 18th: City of Sand Springs Tree Lighting! Bring your scarf, gloves, and holiday spirit to join local vendors and entertainers as the town of Sand Springs lights up the city Christmas Tree in Triangle Park from 4:30pm-8:30pm Saturday, November 18th. Drink hot cocoa, listen to the music, or catch a carriage ride to see downtown Sand Springs! Follow our City's Facebook Page for updates on this event and others!
- December 1st: Sand Springs Chamber of Commerce, "Peanuts Wonderland: A Merry Sand Springs Christmas Parade". December 1st at 7:00pm, come enjoy decorated floats by local groups, businesses, news stations, and school organizations. This is the longest running night parade in Oklahoma and one of our most beloved traditions here in Sand Springs! For more information or to register a float click here: https://cca.sandspringschamber.org/EvtListing.aspx?dbid2=OKSAND&evtid=11834&class=E
- December 2nd: Sand Springs Community Theatre Presents: "A Charlie Brown Christmas" Opening Night! Free admission to a holiday story full of nostalgia and fun, performance dates are December 2nd, December 3rd, and December 7th. Follow SSCT Facebook Page for more updates!
- December 16th: Sand Springs Chamber of Commerce Santa Bucks Drawing! Happening at Memorial Stadium, 12:00pm! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>