What should I do if I find an abandoned bicycle?
If you find a bicycle, you should contact the Police Department 918 245-8777. If you wish to register the bike as found property and retain it for the 90 days required by state law, after which time it is yours you may do so with the Sand Springs Police Department, otherwise the officer will take custody of the bike and place it into the property room.

Show All Answers

1. I need to speak with a Police Officer, but it's not an emergency. What number can I call?
2. My car was towed by the Police Department, What do I need to do?
3. I think I know somebody involved in selling drugs, who can I contact and remain anonymous?
4. Does Sand Springs have a City Jail?
5. I received a citation, what do I do now?
6. How do I get a copy of an offense report?
7. I have an alarm on my residence/business, do I need a permit or license for this?
8. What are the Police Department hours?
9. I received a ticket that I don't think I deserve, who do I contact?
10. How can I get my fingerprints taken?
11. Can the police open my car if I have locked my keys inside?
12. Is there a way to find out if an item I lost in the city was turned in?
13. Does Sand Springs have a curfew for minors?
14. What should I do if I find an abandoned bicycle?
15. What should I do if my neighbor is keeping old cars in his/her yard that do not run or do not have license plates on them?