- Public Works
- Water Service
New Service & Disconnects
Requirements to establish new service:
- Utility Contract for Citizens
- Contract for Business Utility Service
- Minimum deposit
- Lease Agreement (if applicable)
- Valid ID (required for each tenant on lease agreement)
100 E. Broadway
Sand Springs, OK 74063
Note: New services are connected on the business day following receipt and acceptance of application or may be set for a future date, if needed. A $25 connect fee will be added to the first bill.
On the day service connection is scheduled, please plan for someone to be present at the premises. If no one can be there, make sure all water faucets are turned off. Should the city attempt to connect the water service in your absence and find an open tap, the water will not be left on. A $25 service charge will incur if another trip is required to install water service.
- Residential - $100 minimum
- Commercial - ranges from $100 minimum
When you move, it is your responsibility to advise the city of the date on which you wish services to be discontinued. Payment of bills continues to be your obligation until the city has received notification to disconnect.
- After Hours Emergencies: 918-246-2595
- How Do I Read My Water Bill FAQ
- Understanding Water Usage and Your Bill
- New Water Tap Agreement
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- "Our Water System - A Wonder of the Region", an article written by former City Manager, Douglas Enevoldsen
- Water Treatment Information